We are very grateful for the growing Wonderland222 community. Your layouts and customizations shared through social media have inspired many members on how to set up their planners and notebooks!
New for the 2023 season:
• Our Newest International reseller: Please join us in welcoming Laura with Laulis Papeterie located in Gladbeck, Germany. Check out her website for all kinds of great stuff including Wonderland222 planners and notebooks as well as clear covers. Visit the international resellers page for a current list of businesses stocking our books.
• New Cover Material: The new book cover for 2023 will be thinner offering a lower profile and weight.
• New Cover Texture: This year we will offer a vinyl leather embossed cover replacing last year's PU suede like texture.
• New Binding Method: We focused on shoring up our binding. The covers are now attached to the book spine which results in more durable and flexible binding. (note with this new binding we had to remove the ribbon bookmarks)
• New Cover Colors for both Notebooks and Planners: This year the planners and notebooks are wearing more subdued and natural shades inspired by the mosses and wildflowers of the PNW. We also will continue to offer the Midnight Sky covers as well because who doesn't look good wearing a little black dress?
Planner Colors - Moss, Lavender and Midnight Sky
Notebook Colors - Lichen, Aster and Midnight Sky
(Click to enlarge):
• Layout Styling/Shading Modified to a dark print on light background similar to the Undated planners (Click to enlarge):
• Dates Covered: Planners cover December 2022 to December 2023. November 2022 has been removed.
• More Undated Note Pages: 2023 Planners now have 90 Undated Daily pages vs 2022's 78 pages.
Very small but really nice changes for 2023! The dark print on light background looks very readable. I’m glad you’re dropping November – too soon to start a new year’s planner in my opinion, plus I love the extra blank pages :)